Single curved steel core body armor plate made of top of the line materials. This plate series has the highest protection level in our assortment. Very slim profile and low weight in relation to the ballistic performance. The design is planned both for comfort, to allow freedom of movement and to be discreet if used covert.
Special Rifle Threat tested Stand Alone with 5,45x39 (AK-74), 7,62x39 (AK-47) and 5,56x45 NATO. NIJ Level III ICW (In Conjunction With soft armor IIIA) tested with 7,62x51 M80. Superior against edge hits and multiple hits compared to ceramic body armor plates.
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III ICW tested with:
- 7,62x51 FMJ 147gr M80 (847 m/s)
- NIJ 0101.06 Special Threat tested with:
- 7,62x39 Mild Steel Core M43 (720m/s)
- 5,56x45 62gr M855/SS109 (930ms)
- 5,45x39 60gr FMJ (920m/s)
- In-House tested with:
- 7,62x39 123gr M67 (730ms)
- 5,56x45 55gr M193 (950ms)
- 25x30cm (approx. 10x12").
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
- Single curve.
- No Shelf Life
- Made in Sweden
For best protection against bullet fragments we recommend our spall liner.
Body armor can be shipped to all EU-countries and to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the USA.
Video of our multi-curved plate with the same protection level: