The PC14 is a Low-Visibility Plate Carrier that holds Tyr Protections steel core body armor plates only. Will not hold ceramic plates. The carrier is made for concealed use and the design is entirely focused on low visibilty and minimalistic features.
100% made in Sweden. Carrier made of 500D Cordura®. All hook and loop material is Velcro® brand products. Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund.
Extremely slim steel core body armor plates front and back. Two trauma pads are included in the kit.
The carrier has five MOLLE slots on the front for accessories like abdomen protection. Side plate pockets for 15x15cm plates can be added on the cummerbund.
NIJ Special Threat Tested with 7,62x39 (AK-47). The plates are also NIJ IIIA tested with .357 and .44 Magnum and will stop all common handgun calibers -including steel jacked/core bullets like 7,62x25.
- Ballistic armor plates size 25x30cm (approx. 10x12”).
- NIJ 0101.06 tested with:
- .357 SIG FMJ (448 m/s)
- .44 Magnum SJHP (436 m/s)
- 7,62x39 MSC (720m/s)
- The armor plates are made in Sweden using top quality ballistic steel.
- Base coated and single curved armor.
- Weight approx. 2,1kg/plate.
- Total weight for plate carrier and two armor plates is ~4,5kg.
- Waist size for Medium adjustable approx. 80-100cm.
- Waist size for Large adjustable approx. 100-120cm.
- Colour: Black
Body armor can be shipped to all EU-countries and to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the USA. Shipping to other countries require an Export License.
The payment solution in the webshop only accept orders from countries in the European Union. Please contact us via e-mail email@example.com for orders from other countries. Payment is possible via Paypal or bank transfer.
Demo of this model:
Demo of the armor plates in this kit: