High quality plate carrier with Level III ICW steel core multi-curved armor plates front and back. Made from Cordura 500D and Cordura 500D-based laminate using only european and american materials. The armor plates are made in Sweden using top of the line ballistic steel.
Ballistic plates with protection level III ICW. NIJ 0101.06 tested against 7,62x51 M80 In Conjunction With soft armor level IIIA. (Soft armor is not included in this kit). Also Special threat tested with 7,62x39 MSC and 5,56x45. .
- NIJ 0101.06 Level III ICW tested with:
- NIJ 0101.06 Special Threat Tested with:
- 7,62x39 MSC (730m/s)
- 5,56x45 FMJ (930m/s)
- Multi-curved steel core armor plates size 25x30cm (10x12”).
- Armor plate weight approx. 3kg/pc.
- Superior multi-hit and close edge capability compared to ceramic plates.
- Eqiupped with changeable front panel.
- Slim, comfortable and detachable shoulder pads.
- Velcro on the chest for patches.
- Waist size adjustable approx. 80-110cm.
- Color: Black
A short video showing how to adjust the size and insert armor plates:
Body armor can be shipped to all EU-countries and to the following countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and the USA. Shipping to other countries require an Export License.
Our credit card solution in the webshop only accept orders from Sweden and a few other countries. Please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for international orders. Payment is possible via Paypal or bank transfer.