This is an advanced tactical vest designed to combine low weight with maximum user comfort. The carrier is made of IRR treated Cordura® 500D and Cordura 500D-based laminate. Lasercut MOLLE / PALS 360 degrees around the vest. 3D mesh on the body side allows air to circulate.
2M Rapid Open Connector buckles on the waist and shoulders and 25mm WB25/QASM front panel buckles on the chest. The shoulder buckles can be easily replaced with the included 2M square rings if those are preferred. The front panel buckles can also be removed (and attached again) if not used.
Only high quality european and american materials are used in the production. Designed and manufactured in Europe. The laser cut design gives a very slick and appealing look that stands out from the crowd.
Ballistic protection level NIJ IIIA (0101.06). Soft Hybrid Body Armor panels with BALCS cut are included in this kit. The armor panels are made of top of the line ballistic materials and offers a super slim profile with high performance and excellent comfort regardless of body type. We only use brand name materials like Kevlar®, Dyneema® and Gold Shield®.
The vest has internal attachment points for 25x30cm / 10x12" hard body armor plates front and back. Click here to see our ballistic plates. We also offer a compatible ballistic collar and several abdomen/lower abdomen ballistic panels.
BALCS ROC IIIA is the result of combining the finest modern materials and new manufacturing technology with an ingenious design. Compared to many traditional tactical vests the BALCS ROC is lighter, slimmer and has superior ergonomics. In our opinion it is also one of the best looking tactical carriers on the market. If you are looking for a full size tactical vest we highly recommend this model.
- NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA tested:
- .357 SIG 125gr FMJ (448m/s)
- .44 Magnum 240gr SJHP (436m/s)
- Tested in-house with:
- 9x19mm 115gr FMJ
- 9x19mm 124gr JHP
- .357 Magnum
- .45 ACP 230gr FMJ
- .45 ACP 230gr JHP
- 7,65 Browning 73gr FMJ
- .380 ACP FMJ
- .22 LR 40gr RN
- .22 LR 36gr HP
- Pockets for hard armor plates front and back.
- 5 year ballistic warranty.
- Original Cordura® and Cordura laminate.
- IRR treated materials.
- 3D mesh on the body side.
- Quick release ROC buckles from 2M™
- 25mm WB25/QASM front panel buckles.
- Zippers on the back allows to install dedicated zip-on panels.
- Laser cut MOLLE / PALS 360 degrees.
- Detachable shoulder pads.
- Loops for communication radio or water delivery systems.
- Velcro on the chest and back.
- Size: We only have Large in stock now.
- Waist size on Medium can be adjusted approx. 80-110cm.
- Waist size on Large can be adjusted approx. 90-115cm.
- Color: Ranger Green
- Made in Europe
Body armor can be shipped to all EU-countries. Are sales are final.